Bury Hill and the Arun Valley around the West Sussex village of Bury
The picture was taken in the winter when the Arun valley around Bury, Amberley and Pulborough floodsmaking a great habitat for birdlife.
The main Chichester to London Victoria railway line floats above the floodwaters - this is one of the prettiest rail journeys in the south of England and a great way to see the Arun Valley around the village of Bury.
Bury hotels, B and B, camping and holiday lets
- Arun Valley and Bury area hotels - best places to stay
- Cheap B &B in Bury, West Sussex
- Beachfront Accommodation in West Sussex
- Hotels in Sussex With Self Catering
- Caravan Parks near the South Downs
- West Wittering Camping - seaside camping holidays