Guest blogger opportunities on this site
If you have a blog and you're based here in West Sussex you might be interested in publishing a guest blog post right here on West Sussex.info.
What we're afterWe're looking for people who are active local Sussex bloggers who can tell our thousands of readers about some interesting aspect of life here in West Sussex.
It might be an interesting place to go, or something to do.
You might have some special local knowledge or a passion you want to share with other local people.
Or it might be something a bit unusual that you think more people here in West Sussex should know about.
Keep in mibd that this website is about having a good time in West Sussex so posts shouls be consistent with that aim.
Benefits of guest bloggingSince West Sussex.info started, well over a million people have visited this website. You'll get the opportunity to be seen by some of our thousands of daily readers.
You'll also get to write to a little bit of blurb about yourself and what you do and...yes...you'll get a link to your site as well.
What to doIf you're interested in being a guest blogger, please contact Mark Hoult with
1. Your outline of a proposed guest blog post here on West Sussex.info and why it would be interesting
2. Examples of your writing on the web eg your blog
3. What you could do to tell your contacts, including social media, about any guest posts you have published on this website.
More West Sussex news and features
- Great family days out this Easter Bank Holiday Weekend here in West Sussex
- So why are experts calling the Pallants in Chichester one of the coolest places to live?
- 10 surprising things you never knew about the South Downs National Park
- A shout out to local bloggers and writers
- 100 of the best places to find a job in West Sussex
- The best
2043 things to do on a rainy day