The Arun - rolling along near Burpham
Today the port is of relatively little importance, but the Arun Valley is one of the loveliest parts of West Sussex, with wonderful walks and an important wildlife sanctuary.
This photo was taken from Arundel Castle Cricket Ground, one of the most beautiful places to watch cricket in England. If you ever get a chance to watch Sussex CCC play there (which they do once or twice a year) then go for it.
Arun District hotels, B and B, camping and holiday lets
- Boutique Hotels in the Arun District area
- B and B in the River Arun valley - where to stay
- Beachfront Holiday Homes West Sussex
- Self Catering Accommodation in West Sussex
- West Sussex caravan sites
- Where to camp in West Sussex.
Other hotels and B &B near the River Arun
- Bognor Regis
- Burgess Hill
- East Grinstead
- Haywards Heath
- Arundel Castle
- Amberley Working Museum
- Denmans Gardens, Fontwell
- Hiorne's Tower, Arundel
- Sussex history timeline
- Monarch's Way trail
- The Arun
- South Stoke