St Mary's Hospital
Because, therefore, the almshouse is primarily a home rather than a historical building, it is not open to casual visitors. But visits can be arranged by calling (01243) 783377.
The roof of St Mary's Hospital is simply huge. When the contract for retiling the roof was tendered a few years ago, it was reputedly the largest tiling job in the UK at the time.
Chichester hotels and bed and breakfast
- Need a hotel? Suggested accommodation in central Chichester
- Bed and Breakfast in Chichester Sussex - top places to stay
- Sussex holiday cottages by the seaside near Chichester
- Self-Catering Cottages near Chichester
- Suggested caravan sites near Chichester, West Sussex
- Camping West Sussex - where to pitch your tent
- Bognor Regis
- Burgess Hill
- East Grinstead
- Haywards Heath